YOUTH VOLLEYBALL TRAINING
Youth Volleyball Training
Skills Development For Both The Beach & Indoor Volleyball Game
Volleyball Lessons, Youth Volleyball Leagues, & Volleyball Training
Our youth volleyball training program is designed to fine-tune and hone the fundamental skills to become a successful volleyball player. This addition training helps the athlete develop confidence in skills that will help them become an all around skilled player able to jump in and play multiple positions on the court. Many players use this program to work on the skills they don’t get the opportunity to practice in their own team settings. Many club players prefer this training to get the extra repetitions they need. This is the opportunity to get your athlete in with experienced coaches from Niagara Sport & Social Club.
Ultimately, we would like to develop enough players in Niagara Region to able to create a youth volleyball league. This is our best answer for parents looking for a kids volleyball league in Niagara that has a strong player development focus as well as play. We feel volleyball coaching should develop the players skills first then the team tactics and systems which will lead up to a higher quality and more enjoyable games to participate in.
If your looking to participate in one of our Youth Volleyball Camps please Click here to Register!
Here's What You Get:
- If you liked our indoor youth volleyball training program then you will love….
- THIS SUMMER! NEW!! SUMMER YOUTH BEACH VOLLEYBALL PROGRAM!
- Sunday Late Afternoon / Evening
- 1 Hour Program in The Sand! 30 minutes Training Skills + 30 Minutes Playing!
- All Indoor Volleyball Training Takes Place at Our Volleyball Complex!
- Premium 4-Court Facility To Play In!
- Rex Stimers Arena, 8 Gale Crescent, St. Catharines
- The BEST Equipment!
- Program Runs From September To March!
- 4 – 5 Training Sessions A Month!
- 2 Hour Training Session Each Sunday!
- Experienced Coaches
- Small Group Learning Environment!
- Great Way To Improve Your Skills!
- Meet New People!